Crescent Buckwheat Neck Pillow
- Unit Price
Softness & Rebound: Firm & Low-Rebound
- Buckwheat hulls can gently massage your head and help to stimulate micro-circulation
- Allows more air circulation to reduce heat.
- Ergonomically curved crescent shape ensures gentle support of the shoulder, head and neck area. Especially recommended for back sleeper.
- Use as cushion to provide extra comfort
- Cervical support: This pillow is filled with natural non-allergenic buckwheat hulls that can effectively support your head and neck, relieve neck pressure and pain. This pillow’s crescent shape design can closely fit your curves, forming a natural and comfortable groove.
- Coolness: Buckwheat hulls have good breathability and coolness, which can regulate temperature and let you enjoy a refreshing and comfortable sleep in any season. Buckwheat hulls also promote air circulation, preventing heat accumulation and sweating.
- Versatile use: This pillow can not only be used as a sleep product, but also as a nap pillow or a yoga pillow. Whether you are at home, office or traveling, you can carry this lightweight and easy-to-use pillow with you to enjoy relaxing and soothing moments. Breathable: This pillow uses high-quality cotton covers, which are soft, comfortable, and moisture-absorbing. The cover can also be removed and washed to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Filling: 100% Natural Buckwheat Hulls
We offer FREE 2-5 day standard shipping on orders $99 and over (excluding taxes).
A $5 shipping fee will be applied to all orders below $99.
Shipping limits to orders in 48 contiguous states of U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico)
All orders will be processed within 24 business hours and shipped out.
Your satisfaction is our guarantee at Qbedding. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products purchased, you may return your unused items for an exchange or refund. You may return your purchases within 30 days upon receiving the order, but the items must be unused and unwashed. Please keep in mind that shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable. Also, please note that we are unable to provide free return shipping for any other reasons than your items being damaged or incorrect. However, do not hesitate to use any shipping carrier of your choice. If you would like to purchase a shipping label from us, please feel free to contact us. Learn more.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the material, please check Compare Our Fabrics for your reference.
10" x 20" (25 cm x 55 cm)
Buckwheat Hulls Care instruction
- Please do not remove the buckwheat hulls from the inner protective case when tumble drying to avoid damaging your dryer.
- Only the outer sham is machine washable, please remove it from the buckwheat inner bag before wash.
Pillow Sham Care Instructions
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly to avoid wrinkling
- Do not bleach